The laboratory is equipped with state-of-the-art instrumentation for measurements of flow, pressure, force and response.
- Stereoscopic Particle Image Velocimetry (PIV) for measurement of flow fields and for flow visualization
- Hot-wire anemometry with a traverse system
- Research-grade smoke generator
- Multi-channel electronic pressure scanners (up to 350 Hz sampling per channel)
- Six-component base balance for force and moment measurements
- Strain-gage conditioners and amplifiers
- LabView software and National Instruments DAQ systems